Friday, June 3, 2016

House - Solved!!!

I already found a house... At last... For real... The only downside of this project I am looking forward to is far away... Other than that, balcony, parking, swimming pool, these are all covered and most important of them all, affordable... I am not eager to have a big house (landed properties) because I knew I won't be able to afford it unless I sold one of my house (which I never have one to begin with)... In the end, I am quite satisfied because I don't really have a choice... I had accepted the reality :)

Now... Moving on with my life... The next thing I am going to try out: Gym... Really never expect myself to venture into this but my desire to bulk up myself starts to kick in... For health or good looking purposes, it won't hurt to give it a try right since it will be free for a month... What outcome it will be is not the main concern here... What's important is will I be comfortable with it or not...

Ok time to sleep... Too exhausted lately =.=



Oyasumi~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment