Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Blooming~~~

I never expect our friendship blooms this rapidly... The fun I had by chatting with him really means a lot to me... I just can't wait to see him for real... And something tells me that something better would happen when we meet... And the good news is, he might be coming over to KL to work :D

Moving on to my personal things:
1. I guess the Samsung contest winner will only be revealed by end of next month... So much anticipation of waiting for it ahahaha xD
2. As for Maybank Samsung Pay contest, lagi panjang leher... But the result for this contest should be announced by end of next month...
3. Going to meet my very first swimming buddy tonight but he is not responding about his confirmation... To be frank, I still dislike KJ pool xD
4. Body fat from 16.8% (after sick for 2 days) increased to 17.8%. Before I got sick, I was at 18% body fat... Uggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
5. Planning for no to low fat, low calories and high protein diet on my swimming days...

Wait... Does point #5 even need to be typed out???



When I want the time to passes by faster, it gets even slower...

No comments:

Post a Comment