Thursday, March 29, 2018

Moody Thursday...

Completely engulf with moodiness since waking up in the morning... Hope it does not turn out to be a depression... I am desperate to have a short break away from this place... Feels that I don't belong here at the moment... What I really really really want right now is lying on a lounger by the beach... I miss the serene sound of the waves and the lovely smell of sea breeze... I don't know how long I can wait... I am getting tired...

I am waiting for some great life event to happen right now... Such as some positive news from the contests that I have joined... Other than this, there are nothing for me to anticipate until end of next month (yes as in April 30th)...

To be very frank, there are A LOT OF THINGS that I can do to uplift myself or relieve all the tiredness away without going to a beach... One of it is by pampering myself with a good message but this is an issue cause it cost money... As usual, my financial was never been good and I only can limit myself to maximum of 2 massages per month, which is kinda sad... Another one is by eating good food and yes, it costs me a lot of money as well... Alas, this is not something I can indulge myself every time...

I am so not in the mood to do any work right now... I have no motivation to work right now... I have lost my soul and my body is out of my control right now...



I just want to have an absolute alone time without anyone around me right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment