Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weird Thoughts...

I do have the tendency to always keep myself entertained by thinking something interesting to happen whenever I am free... I'm not sure if I am making use of the time but well, that's my personality I guess... When I am not playing my game, I will have my thoughts wonder around wildly... What can I do next??? Should I go to the gym??? What to do after that??? Should I go somewhere??? There are so many things in my mind... I just can't stop thinking about them... Exhausting yet exhilarating... Like what is coming up next in a week or two, will I eventually win something??? If I really won, what my parents will think??? Will it be better if I collect it myself??? I mean, questions never stops to pop up... So now, will I have mental issues if this continues??? Lolz...

I have to admit that what I enjoy the most is something like this, typing a post about what I want to express and having some lovely alone time, doing nothing much just to stop myself from thinking too much and that's it... Going to the gym or go for a swim might do the trick as well :D

Nevertheless, I have spent too much time together with my family making me feel that I want to be alone more nowadays... Not saying that I dislike being with them but unfavourable thoughts eventually strikes me once in a while... I just can't wait for my own house to be ready... I am pretty sure I will have a more balance lifestyle once I moved out...



Sounds like I am having a midlife crisis now...

No comments:

Post a Comment