Saturday, March 24, 2018

From Unknown To Someone Special...

Never had this feeling before where someone who would be interested to keep chatting/messaging me... Usually I will always be the one doing that and the other person will just respond to the things I asked... This time, he is the different and in fact he could be the special one... He will eventually ask me back some questions as if trying to keep a communication between us rather than just a 1 way communication... Although we never meet before, I can feel the chemistry in it... And the best part is, we are planning for our first trip TOGETHER!!! I guess this will be the best thing could have ever happen in my life... The only thing that I hope will never happen is either him or me suddenly have to cancel the trip due to unexpected events...



Anticipation kills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment