Friday, March 2, 2018

HIV Test...

Since I got myself involved with sexual activities, not to say I am scared or worried but I felt that I have the responsibility to ensure I am free from HIV or STDs before engaging with other people... I mean, it is very important that I am free from diseases so I won't accidentally spread it to others... I took a HIV, Syphilis, and Hepatitis tests yesterday and so glad that all the results are negative... Although I am free from it, I will still proceed with caution when it comes to my sexual activities...

Now back to my daily life updates.

Joined another Samsung contest and I got a feeling I can win at least one of the first 3 prizes based on my submission. The prizes will be as following:

Grand Prize: 55 inch QLED Samsung TV (price at RM9,999)
First Runner Up: Samsung Galaxy A8+ (around RM2,000+)
Second Runner Up: Samsung Gear S3 Frontier (RM1,399)
Consolations: Parkson Vouchers for 50 people (RM50)

Not to be over-confident but even I failed to win any of the top 3 prizes, I hope I can at least win a RM50 Parkson voucher lolz... Have to wait for at least 2 weeks for the results to be finalised...



Move on with my life for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment