Monday, April 29, 2019

Facial Skincare Routine...

Now I understand why Korean guys have such good face skin... They really took the time and money to buy those products that are suitable for them in order to achieve the good outcome... I mean, probably in other country, men doing facial skincare makes them less manly but when it comes to Korea, even the manliest man can have good looking skin for their face as in they don't look less manly with fair, clean, bright looking face...

Anyway, I really enjoy staying alone more and more after my Genting trip... Maybe because I don't get to enjoy it most of the time, when the time comes, I really enjoy it... The fact that most early 20s guys get to enjoy living alone or having their own room which I do not have such luxury until my 30, could be the thing that drives me wanting more to live alone... This is how I want my life to be...



Even if I do not have money to renovate my entire home, I will still move in first...

No comments:

Post a Comment