Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Exhausted...

CMCO has arrived... Starting from today, I'll be working from home till CMCO ends... One thing I like about WFH is I can relax by playing some games while working halfway... But one thing I dislike for sure is I do not have a proper table to do my work... I'm practically lying down on my bed with my laptop to work right now... And I have to do this for 2 weeks T___T

Apart from that, got myself a good news... I won a contest and I am absolutely delighted... However, I have responded to the person in charge but I'm not getting any replies from them... They requested me to send them my address and I did... So far, I receive no confirmation from them... Kinda worries me somehow at this point... What if they selected another person as the winner because they did not receive any response from me when I actually did??? We will see the announcement tomorrow on their official website... Hopefully is my name that was announced T_T

So many things to busy and worry about... So many that I really could not type all of it... Is there a single day where I am completely worry free or not busy??? Wish that day will come by soon...



My brain and body deserves some good rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment