Monday, October 19, 2020

GG-ed!!!

I just came to realisation that after sorting out what to buy initially, there are more things to buy following by that... I'm done with my major electronics and now I have another list of necessity items to buy:

1. Curtains - For my living room and both bedrooms... Well... Privacy :P

2. Dining table and chairs - Gonna buy a small table and only 3 chairs xD

3. Dustbins - We need some place to dispose our ewwwwwsss

4. Cutlery trays and cutlery - Or makan dengan tangan je...

5. Dining wares - Cups, plates and bowls... My mom has a lot but she too lazy to dig it out for me now AHAHAHA

6. Utensils - Just enough to masak maggi mee only laa...

7. Shoe rack - Thank God I don't have a lot of shoes so a small one will do!!!

8. Computer desk - Amboiiii... Still dilemma to get an L shape desk or not >.<

9. Wooden mini ladder - Definitely need this...

10. Cleaning supplies - Broom, brush, mop, cloths, floor cleaner and window cleaner... Gotta clean the entire house before my furniture arrives...


Next... List of necessity items that is not urgent as of now:

1. Tool box - Every household needs 1 laa...

2. Air freshener - I want to fill my house with lavender HAHAHAHAHA!!!

3. Divider - If I managed to find a nice spot to place this...

4. Laundry basket - I can just throw my dirty apparels straight into the washing machine :P


Finally... A list of necessity items that must have upon moving in:

1. Tissues / Kitchen Towels - You know you will need it at some point...

2. Extension plugs - Charger, PC, monitor, TV, modem, fridge, water boiler and every single electronic that exists in a household...

3. Bed and pillow linens/sheets - Comfy comfy~~~

4. Bathing supplies - Don't need to share shampoo and body wash with my brother anymore yayyyy~~~ xD

5. Water boiler / kettle - I have an induction cooker... I need hot water for my coffee in the morning and some drinking water >.<


I still have some minor stuff that I'm going to buy soon such as trays for bathrooms which I believe I can get it from MR.DIY easily... I am going to spend a lot by end of this month... Like a lot O.O


WISH MONEY WILL FALL FROM THE SKYYYYYY~~~


3 comments: