Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Best New Year... And The Most Miserable One...

The moments that we had since the first day we chatted on Whatsapp was extremely precious and memorable to me, not just because we slept together but we had a nice, comfy talk next to each other...

You shared most of your stories and I became your listener because I am willing to know you more...

You decided to give one of your plants to me so I could learn how to take good care of it, and you even told me that you might turn my home into a greenery...

You revealed to me that you are a pianist and I totally fall for the music that you had played. I told you that you played one of my favourite artist's song and I purposely made you guess which one was it since you played a lot of songs...

You told me that you like my personalities a lot, not once, not twice, but more than 3 times... You even compliment me in so many ways which made me feel much closer to you...

You said that you enjoy spending your time with me and you are looking forward to the next date with me...

Lastly, you promised me that you will never do the same thing to me like what your ex did to you, which is to cut you off and ignore you completely out of the blue...



I miss the intimate kiss we had that night and the warmness of your body while I am sleeping next to you...

I miss the shy smile you gave me every time I smiled at you...

I miss the talks we had before we go to sleep...

I miss almost everything that we done together...

And, the fact that I still miss you hurts me even more than it should...



Since that last time I chat with you on Sunday, after your church performance, you no longer read nor reply to my messages... Even I saw you online on the other apps and dropped you numerous messages, you never reply to it... It has been a total of 4 days since I last saw your message... I really have no idea what I have done that made you treated me this way... I tried calling you but you never pick up my calls... To me, your promises has become my worst nightmare...

I was completely devastated for the past few days... Never imagine that the one hurts me the most was the one I love the most... 

Eventually, I have decided to forget you, and I will never forgive you for what you did to me until you give me a proper explanation... The question is, will I even have the chance to hear that explanation of yours???

The plant that you have entrusted me with, I will ensure that it grows happily like how we used to be...

My final words from me to you: Please stay healthy and be safe all the time...



If I am destined to be hurt this way, I am willingly to accept it for the fact that I love him too much...

2 comments: