Friday, January 14, 2022

Rollercoaster January 2022...

So at the beginning of the year, it was a crazy emotional ride for me... Something happened yesterday night (I will not go in detail about it yet) and thanks to the guy in my previous post (even though he have to go through his own problems), he assured and helped me a lot on this... It was another crazy thing I got myself into and without him, I will never know what I might have done... I felt indebted to him as he accompanied me throughout the whole night and comforted me...

As for myself, I have learnt a very valuable lesson... Never fucking ever agreed to have video chat with any strangers from now on... Not even one... No is a no... I will engrave this into myself for the rest of my life...



Never trust any strangers in your entire life regardless of how nice they are... Not every nice people can be trusted...

No comments:

Post a Comment