Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Relieved...

So from my last post, I was very moody and I skipped gym for 2 days just because of him... Luckily, like 4 days later, he replied me something and update me his status... It wasn't a good one from him and I was extremely relieved that he was all safe and sound... At that point of time, I was actually slowly putting him off my mind (I fall in and fall out of love easily lolz) and now he is chatting back with me regularly, it kinda stopped me from putting it off for a moment... Although I still have the feelings for him, but the fact that he stated clearly that he will be undergoing some drastic lifestyle change for the better of himself, it is very unlikely I have the chance to be with him for this period... Hence, I am back to the beginning :')

Everything is fine so far for me and I am living my life as usual... Need to get back to the gyms and grind even harder... And yes, my libido is getting wild again lately lolz...

It is going to be CNY and I will be getting my long break soon... Been longing for a good long holidays :')



HOLIDAY HERE I COMEEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment