Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sigh...

Never expected that January 2022 is my worst January that I ever had in my entire life... It was never pleasant, and I am constantly falling in and out of depression regularly due to too many things that happened all along... I really wanted to know if my life will continue to be this miserable for the next few months or not... Plus, there are still a few more things I need to be worried about before end of this month and it is not something minor at all... Things are taking a toll on me since then and the more I think about it, the more depress it makes me... I may not know what is the next bad thing that could hit me... I'm not sure if I am prepared for it as well... If I was meant to suffer from now on, then I have nothing else to say and all I can do is just move on with a fake happiness engraved to my face...



Guess I could not enjoy my life after all :')

No comments:

Post a Comment