Sunday, January 2, 2022

Best New Year...

Ok... Usually during my new years, all I ever do are celebrate at home, listening to fireworks while playing my game... But for 2022, it is the most unusual new year I ever had in my entire life... To keep the story short, here how it goes...

Found a guy in the app last weekend and we chatted up... For some reason, we both really get along very well as we get to chat a lot with each other... Then on Monday night, both of us was too horny and we decided to video chat while being naked and bare my whole naked body to a stranger... I don't usually video chat with someone but I could not resist because he is extremely hot... He already decided to visit me at midnight even before we video chat that day itself... As we ended our call and waited till midnight, he Grab over and I picked him up...

As I do not want to type too much of what we did, we did what two horny guys will do together that night while he stayed overnight at my place... And when we woke up in the morning, I gave him a surprise wake up and we did another round... Then I fetch him back and we still keep in touch after that morning... We chat a lot and we share a lot about our daily life and stuff... That is how our first meet up begin with...

Things were going so well all along that he decided to visit me on new year's eve, whereby he came over to my house at midnight again (which is New Year 2020)... Before we sleep, we had some deep talk with each other, and did what we wanted to do... To be frank, never have I ever felt so connected chatting with someone like this... 

Therefore, this is the very first New Year whereby I woke up, sleeping next to a naked guy with me, kissing and cuddling each other when awake, gave him a good blowjob and I came so hard while sitting and jerk on top of him... This is definitely the best New Year I ever had in my entire life... And on New Year itself, we had our very first date (not so official date) and we both really enjoyed the time we spend together...

I had learned so much about him during this 1 week and I felt that he is really a wonderful, kind, responsible, protective, funny, smart and humble guy... These are basically what I know about him during this 1 week and probably, he have even more good things to be discovered... Things are just going so well for both of us and I can see hopes in the future between us...



Ok that's all I want to talk about my first post in 2022... Supposed to post this yesterday but was too tired and busy with my personal life... Therefore, I would like to wish everyone A HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 2022!!!



HAPPY NEW NYAAAAAAA~~~

1 comment:

  1. Sound like a happy happy 2022 for you eh. I’m happy for you

    ReplyDelete