Thursday, April 23, 2009

#%@&$!!! I Must Buy PS3 For Real This Time!!!

(OMFG!!! I'M GONNA HAVE THIS!!! "Black Cloud" PS3)


Yes!!! This May, I'm gonna really get my hand on PS3 for sure... It would even better if I get the limited edition "Black Cloud" PS3 as shown above... Basically, is not the logo that I really want... In fact, is the 160GB what I really want!!! Arghhhh!!! Why there are not many stocks in Malaysia!!! Damn it!!!
Well... Even it is a 160GB PS3, but the controller is quite dissapointing... I thought it would be a Six Axis controller but it turned out to be those ordinary PS3 controller...

The 2nd purpose for buying this set is the Advent Children Complete BD AND MOST IMPORTANT, Final Fantasy XIII Demo is included!!! WTF~~~ They even say the contents for this Advent Children Complete CG slightly different from the previous... Oh GOD!!! I really dunno what to say... At the time I considering of buying PS3, they releases so many nice things even before I thought of it... Does that mean I have to buy PS3 no matter what??? Fate???

OHHHHH!!! Jesus Buddha or any Gods that I knew!!! Please help me!!! T.T

(Gotta pray hard for not letting any bad things happen while I'm considering to buy PS3 >.<)



No comments:

Post a Comment