Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Joke #1

I've found this joke quite interesting from Reader Digest this month... So I thought I could share it with everyone reading my blog... Hehe...

============================================================

Harry asks his friend Larry to help him with something. "I think the blinker signal on my car is broken," he says. "Stand behind the car. When I turn it on, tell me if the blinker's working."
Larry situated himself behind the car while Harry gets in the driver seat and hits the blinker.
"Is it working?" he yells back.
"Yes!" says Larry. "No! Yes! No! Yes! No!"

Retrieved From: Reader Digest (May 2009)
============================================================

Lol... When I read this among the other jokes, I found this is the coolest one... It really made my night when I read it yesterday night... LOL!!!

Anyway, if there are any interesting jokes, I will try to post it here from now on... Hehe~~~
(Doing something like this is good to waste some time... Kakaka~~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment