Friday, April 10, 2009

Tiring Months in Process...

Ok... For this past few weeks, there were a numerous coursework I have to hand in by this week... Well... I'm glad i manage to pass up and everything is going fine up until now... However, next week will be a tough week again for me... Reasons??? I got a presentation and a report to be handed in on that particular presentation day... But then, it is a group work so it should be fine... Then on the following week, another coursework have to be handed in... Oh geez... Sob sob... I just don't understand why the lecturers like to give courseworks last few week before the deadline... Swt...

Then during next month, its gonna be my examination day... Lol... I wonder what will I do during the holiday... Geez... God knows... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment