Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Day Of Assignment & Coursework...

I feel very loose and free like a bird flying in the sky~~~
Freedom by my side and nothing gonna stop me tonight~~~
As I watches the sun rise, the cloud are getting darker and high~~~

WTF!!! I am reciting a poem... Oh God... What the hell happen to me... Plus, my poem is all the nonsense I am spouting... Lol... No worry... I'm fine now... Just feel so hyper and excited for some no reason... Maybe because I do not need to worry about my assignments anymore??? I am totally freeeeeeeeee........ *Cough Cough Cough* Eeeeeeeeee......

Oh well... All I have to do now is concentrate on my study for exam... Exams is near, and my PS3 is even nearer to me... Hope there are no objections from my parents so I can buy my PS3 peacefully >.<

All I ever wished up until now is a PS3... Once I've got my PS3, part of my wish will come true... ^^
Then, Final Fantasy XIII will be my next wish after I have my PS3... LOL!!! Sounds like everything is going fine up until now... Go Go Go!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment