Friday, April 24, 2009

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Hehe~~~ Can use this pic to bribe someone~~~)

Oh geez... What a splendid day... All I did for today is play play and play... (Opssss... Shhhhh...)
Oh well... I started to feel bored again now... Aiyooo... Why do I feel bored when I can play 24 hours of game... When I can play, I feel bored... When I can't play, I will yawn my heart out... WTH is this... Sometimes, I can't even understand what myself want... You stubborn brat!!!

Haha... Did I just scold myself stubborn??? Well, maybe thats true... Hehe~~~

Oh... I almost forgot... The baby shown on the pic is called Cheryl... I heard it as Cherry... Lol... But on the other hand, this little baby's cheek really looks like two dangling cherries... LOL!!! Oh geez... Everyday I see her, I will definitely gnaw on her cheek... Kakakakakaka~~~ (Hope her father is not reading this *Pray Pray Pray* By the way, I'm not evil... Just pure innocent ^^

I think I will staying at my Cheras house for the whole next week... Yay~~~ Can roll, squeeze, gnaw, chew, pinch, spin, flip, and so much anything you can name it to that Cheryl as much as I like... Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
*Hiccup*

OMG...

*Hiccup*

No comments:

Post a Comment