Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog Existence...

Suddenly, this question pops out from my mind:

"How many of my friends knows I have a blog, or knows my blog still going on???"

Actually, there is a period where I stop blogging, which is the period I started applying for a Facebook account (LOL)... After a few weeks, I'm back to my blog...

To me, a blog is something where I will post everything about what's going on in my life (Duhhhhh~~~) and in the end, I feel like I'm spamming more than talking about my life... Eventually, blog really comes in handy when I am freaking-ly bored... I can just randomly spam things on it, brighten up my day... :Þ



Oh well... To be honest, I don't know how many of my friends are blogging as well... I think I need to find one day and ask them personally do they blog or something like that... LOL... (I can sense that I'm becoming more annoying... LOL!!!)

And one last thing,

2 MORE DAYS TO GO!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



Hayaku hayaku~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment