Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Serious Case!!!

For once in my life, I did not force myself to sleep although I know I am having minor sore throat... Basically, having sore throat is not the problem... The main problem is that my sore throat is approaching, eventually it does not feel painful, but ITCHY!!! Do you know how freaking annoying to have itchy throat rather than sore throat while sleeping??? Even when I breathe normally, my throat will start to itch... Besides with the itchy throat, my nose suddenly congested for no reason, as if it knows I'm not suffering enough...

Oh well... Every year I sure have this but usually I can dozed off easily... But I don't know why this time I can't even get myself indulged on my bed... Damn it...

So what did I do for the entire morning???
Face my computer from 1am to 6.30am, and manage to get 3 hours sleep thanks to the flu pill I swallowed... Have no choice because if I don't do something to my flu, it will never goes away... Haihhhzzz...

Just a day... I have suffer so much just for this afternoon... Is the God trying to test my patience and endurance at the same time??? Or the God just merely want me to fall sick and not to take it today??? XD



Anyway, glad that I feel a little better now... Flu still there, headache gone, itchy throat not that so itchy anymore... Can R.I.P... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment