Sunday, October 10, 2010

Surviving Through A Week...

Oh yes... One more week to go and I'm still counting down... (I'm just kidding...)

Feeling anxious and excited at the same time... Can I get my hands on it??? Will my father buy it on that day??? Will there be reserved stock for me??? Are the things I wanted in it will be available??? And most important of all, will it cost below RM2,500??? That's the thing I'm concerned the most... If it is below RM2,500, I will force my father to get it... >.< (Bad son huh???)
Up until now, they still do not want to release the price for it... Kinda nervous just thinking about the price itself... :(



Anyway, there is a joke my friend taught me and I would like to share it:

What did Sushi A say to Sushi B???
Answer: What's up B! (Wasabi!)



For a moment I was stoned, and the next second I was bursting in laughter... LOL...
Hence, time to go and I think I will never get the thing stop running around my brain until I really have my hands on it... Wish me luck as well in "trying" to forget it while waiting for the moment to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment