Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Is It For Real???

Yesterday morning, I was disturbed by the flu while I was sleeping around 3am... Unfortunately, this morning (around 3am also), my hand aching for no reason... I mean, it's like some sort of sore on my left arm... When I sleep with a wrong position, it will eventually gives me a minor "sour" pain and it's really hard to sleep... There is like one or two right position that will not trigger my arm's pain... Geeeez... Suffered so much this week... I wonder tomorrow morning I will encounter what pain... Eye??? Throat??? Leg??? Neck??? LOL!!!

But, could this be a sign that something good is gonna happen this Saturday??? I mean, is it really coming true??? OMG... Then everyone could hear me screaming like a girl for no reason as well... Haha...
Though I'm not desperate for it that much (it's a lie) but it would be quite satisfying my "want" for this moment... Actually, most of my "wants" are on the way too... LOL...

Like I said before,

"My 'wants' are getting far more important than my 'needs'"

So, wish me luck T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment