Friday, October 22, 2010

Weakening...

I started to feel weakening... Weakening as in getting tired easily and things like that... It all started when I was having my flu and sore throat at the same time... Although my sore throat is not occuring anymore, but the flu somehow makes me feel weak as well... Because of this flu, I think my immune system is getting weaker as well :P

Time to drink tonnes of water, eat lots of healthy food, and 10 packs of Strepsil per day to ensure my sore throat will not occur anymore...And I was supposed to keep myself awake and finish up a coursework which it's due date is today... But I think it will be wiser for me to catch some sleep first and then I will only do it tomorrow morning...

Sorry for having such weak body...
Gomen...

No comments:

Post a Comment