Saturday, October 9, 2010

Next Saturday, 16th Of October...

(I know this is annoying but...)


I tried it yesterday at Low Yat and it was really amazing and feels good to me... As if I have a synchronised feelings between her and me when I touch it... It is even mesmerising when I change it to camera mode as the pictures taken looks GORGEOUS... (I'm not exaggerating anyway :P)

This phone might consider as a good phone advancement from my N82... I don't mind if it is not as good as IPhone 4G but I just love the way it works now compared to my current N82... And next Saturday, I'm going to Low Yat's Nokia shop to get my hands on it... ^.^ (Wish me luck that the price is below 2k... LOL!!!)

I'm so can't-wait-for-next-Saturday-and-being-overjoy... And yes... I'm already rushed with joy now... :P
Time to go and see you next week with my N8... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment