Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Curse???

I was supposed to get my Note7 next week... I am having the biggest joy of my life, and totally got wrecked with the exploding battery on Note7 reported cases recently... Due to this severe incident, I have to delay my Note7 collection... I guess this will be always true, or maybe even a curse... The curse where I will NEVER get to enjoy the things I EAGERLY want... From fibre internet, to buying a house, and now this... Luckily my Bobby bag did not ended up with this curse... Felt kinda sad just because I was expecting this new toy next week and now it got delayed till early November... This is actually very far away if I have to say... Mid of October is far but still acceptable for me... I just... Sighhhhh...



Let me slowly get over it by sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment