Saturday, September 3, 2016

Worst Day Ever!!!

I usually don't rant about my bad day but today is absolutely unacceptable... At the same time, I have to admit that I am dumb as well... Basically, I lost the key for my gym locker and I do have a spare key tied to my house key which I put it inside my car... However, by the time I remember that I have the spare key, the lock was destroyed by the staff... Why??? Is cheap but still I can prevent it from being destroyed... I may use this lock for other purposes and not for my gym locker... I just feel so down and hate myself so much when I realise it... Like seriously pissed off and moody and ARGHHH!!!

I may have won a Note 7 but it doesn't mean I have to trade such sadness for this happiness... Why is it so unfair??? Why??? WHYYYYY???



Rant over... Gotta move on with my happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment