Monday, September 12, 2016

That Feeling...

It hurts to find a good house... Knowing the details such as ease of public transportation access, next to a supermarket, city centre location, and most of all, it have balcony, great facilities and adequate in size... Thinking of owning one is totally a dreams come true for me... Alas, it was not meant for the poor like me... Everything was almost perfect but with the price of over 700k is totally out for me... And this is when the thoughts of winning lottery or getting rich faster kicks in... Do I (and maybe a lot more people) have to always dwell in such misery??? I have enough of this... Eventually, if I am extremely desperate for it, I guess I should start working overseas by now... Winning lottery was never in my list... Going to work at Singapore would not be bad but I have crossed out this location due to certain things... Once again I will tell myself... Unless I am extremely desperate, then this would be the only choice for me... And I totally don't want that... Sigh...



Depression is kicking in...

No comments:

Post a Comment