Tuesday, September 13, 2016

One By One...

Another reason why the idea of working at Singapore kicks in (though I really try to avoid this) was due to every people I know from every stage of my life which is from secondary school, university mate, up to my previous company's ex-colleague have at least one of them working at Singapore right now... I never desire to work at Singapore as I prefer UK or US... Just that Singapore would be the easiest to get a high paid job as I can see by far... Most of my friends are able to work at Singapore now and one thing for sure, I can do it as well if I really want...

Well... I did plan to give Singapore a try in the end but it will be early next year as I do not want to miss out my bonus for this year... Is true that my salary is not low as of now but I am still young and I should take this opportunity to try working outside my comfort zone... My original idea was to buy a house and be independent but things were not as good as it seems right now... Therefore, my next option would be working overseas so I can enjoy being independent with a even better pay to sustain my parents living expenses... I do think this is a win-win situation for me... Life will not be the same working overseas and I should embrace it as a challenge to further improve myself...



Indeed I sound selfish here but I think it is important to make yourself happy before you make other people happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment