Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ermmm...

I was supposed to blog something but I totally forgotten what was it about... Hence, I will just move on with some random things...

First is the next Resident Evil CGI movie titled RE Vendetta... It looks quite good from the trailer and I would never missed out a single CGI RE movie with Leon in it lolz... It is just awesome to heard about this...

Secondly, will be heading to Cameron on 1st or 2nd October as the holiday falls on Sunday, hence my Monday is a holiday as well... Wanted to take this opportunity to take some outstanding photos of my bobby bag for the contest by XD Design... Still thinking if I should bring that bag or not though...

Lastly, still eagerly waiting for Samsung good news in regards to my prize -_-


Ohhh whyyyyy~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment