Sunday, September 25, 2016

Replaced...

Previously I was being extremely hyped about learning gymnastic... Now, it just went down but got replaced with the thought of going to work at Singapore... My cousin sis kept telling me that it is not worthy to earn MYR and spend it on MYR when you can earn SGD and spend it on MYR... Yes it is absolutely true but I just can't bring myself together to choose Singapore... I would rather choose US or UK to be honest and here are the reasons why:

1. I prefer to be less interactive with my relatives (as I have A LOT of relatives working at Singapore)... Thus, other places would make me feel more comfortable... Friends will be fine as they do not require frequent interaction like family...

2. Earning GBP or USD are definitely better than SGD lolz...

3. Far away being alone makes me learn to be more independent better...

4. Explore the other side of the bigger world (Singapore will just always be Singapore)...


Probably there are much more things but these points are the main one and they are good enough... I guess that's it...



Why nobody find/call me to work at Singapore or US or UK??? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment