Wednesday, March 15, 2017

And Still Waiting...

Yup... It will be an endless post of my status on waiting until they notify me... Indeed I do sound desperate but I guess this is normal since I am really looking forward to it... Lolz... It is not easy lolz...

Back to something more personal... I felt like I am not concentrating or enthusiast on my current work... I mean, this Wellington thing really have a big impact on me as of now... Not easy to control myself not to think about it... At the same time, I am lacking behind on my work and I need to pick up faster... I want to finish it up but it is just too much obstacles... Is like I tend to slack off more as well recently... However, when it comes to tasks that I am familiar or good in, then I will be able to concentrate and being enthusiast on it... I find this funny as I should be more interested on new things and not old things...

I really hope that everything goes smoothly, especially for my Wellington as I can foresee that I will be extremely depressed if I failed to get selected... All I ever want is to experience working outside my comfort zone more...



So how ah???

No comments:

Post a Comment