Thursday, March 23, 2017

I Can Do It!!!

Not just for New Zealand thingy but for my current task... I must get the functions working regardless of what... I know it can be done for sure, just need to know exactly how... I've been lacking behind and I really need to pick it up... It seems easy but it doesn't feels like though...

I've been reading on a lot of things about NZ recently and I found it amusing everytime I read it... From a weather that I might not get used to till the things I can do there, it all seems unreal... The best part that intrigue me the most??? Their annual salary can go between 80k to 100k NZD for my position... That is a whopping RM240k annually!!! Damn!!! It will be extremely lovely if they do really pay me that much but I told myself it might differ... So, regardless of how much I'm getting paid, janji it is higher than my current salary then it will always be an OK from me xD




I can do this for sure!!! Yes I do!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment