Saturday, March 11, 2017

Eager For Response...

I've been waiting for quite some time, hoping that I will receive at least some response from them... To be honest, even they reply me back with a message stating that they are currently full, at least I know I've lost all hope and move on... However, if they are not replying back at all, that feeling of hanging on the edge lingers... This feeling is killing me!!!

Anyway, all I can do is to follow the flow... Of course, if I am selected as one to join the trip (even I don't managed to get a job there), I will be happy enough :)
The reason is I want to show to my parents that I can do things all by myself, I am independent enough and they do not really need to worry about me at all...

If I managed to take a step forward on this, I can foresee where my future goes... It may not be an easy life, but if I am happy it with, it is all worth it :D



I am so desperate to spam their email notification just to get their attention lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment