Sunday, March 12, 2017

Uneasy...

Yes... I am still feeling nervous, strongly hoping that I can really get selected... Even though I am a little bit eased and glad when I received an email from them yesterday stating that they acknowledge my email and I can get to update my profile soon, somehow the doubts are pulling me away... Well, I told myself that this will be a chance to break my first step into the new world and I will definitely not giving this up... However, I couldn't help that the fact is there are a humongous amount of people applying for it as well... So far there are 150,000 applicants (as of 10th March) and 12,000 have updated their profile in the system... Is like selecting 100 out of 12,000 sounds crazy enough and by the time I have updated my profile and I got selected as one, it will be total miracle lolz...

I guess I can't take away my thoughts on this until the results are officially announced... All I can do is be prepared with eveything I need to prepare and do whatever I can to impress the employers... To be frank there are too many things going through my brain lately regarding this Wellington thing... Basically, I can't stop thinking about it... Everyday... Without fail...



This proves how desperate I am... Like seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment