Tuesday, March 7, 2017

First Step To New Zealand...

Ok... I never expect the opportunity arrived for me this year... I did mention before that I would definitely try to find a way to work overseas (but not Singapore) if I ever have the chance... And it seems like the chance has arrived... To be frank, I'm unsure if I will even get the slightest chance to be selected for this LookSee Wellington program but hell yes I am so gonna do my best and give it a try... I do not want to miss any opportunities given...

New Zealand is a beautiful place... I may or may not get used to it but I am indeed someone that can adapt easily on every environment... I do not wish to say anything about this to my family unless I am really selected as the 1 out of 100 candidates for this program...

For a moment, I may sound desperate and maybe even asking for God's assistance to guarentee me this selection because I just want my parents to be happy... They kept asking me to find a job in Singapore but I never tell them about my dislike of Singapore though... Hence, NZ will be a great surprise to my parents since none of our family members is working at NZ now... And yes... I want to make my parents proud as well...

In the end, it sound kinda selfish of me since I will be leaving my parents here... At least they are still accompanied by my brother... I'm not sure if this is a good decision but my desire to work and being independent at somewhere not close to my family is definitely something I'm looking forward to all this time...

Regardless of what will happen in the future, all I gotta do is believe in myself and do what I can do to get what I want :)



I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment