Sunday, March 19, 2017

Struggling...

For the very first time, I'm struggling to get my tasks complete... I'm the type of people that will give up things easily if I can't do it for several times... What I need the most when I'm at this state is some help from professionals to guide me on how to do it... Why can't I get through it by myself??? It is hard whenever I think of it... When I'm not good with a thing, I will just purely give everything up... That's me... So now, what should I do???

So far, my Wellington thing is doing fine... My first stage final step is to upload my CV and Cover Letter... Once I have done that, I need to pass my first stage in order to proceed on with second stage, which is a video presentation... Not sure what is this video presentation about but every stage that I passes means I'm 1 step closer to my goal :D

I can't wait to see the results of my Wellington but at the same time, I am worried about my current tasks now...



I'm kinda depressed right now actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment