Friday, May 1, 2009

Starcraft 2 Fever!!! Zerg Owns!!! XD

(Starcraft 2 Zerg Tech Tree... Damn Awesome!!!
Click the pic to enlarge :P)


Ok... After last few months ago, I was under Resident Evil Fever... Now, I will continue with a new fever, known as Starcraft 2 Fever... LOL!!!

Well... Actually, Zerg seems to be the same just that they have additional units... But I found out that even thought Zerg doesn't change much compared to Protoss and Terran, the Zerg still maintain their same old concept such as low food production and maybe cheaper??? But still, I definitely can see that it is really low food sonsumption for those new units, which make Zerg good for rushing... Basically, I can't assure that I have the full view of the new Zerg, but I really can feel that they do improved by a lot since both Terran and Protoss gone much stronger... I just can't wait for this game to be release... (And I really hate those people that can try the beta test for Starcraft 2!!!)

And yes... I almost forgot...

HAPPY LABOUR DAY~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment