Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Another One...

Previously it was "S" that made me unable to sleep for days... Now that I have know "S" more and able to settle down completely as a friend, here comes another young guy... "J", which I personally approached him from the forum, he gives me a feeling that he is a fragile guy and need someone to be on his side all the time... Of course, it is important to know him first before engaging into anything further and hence, we had some conversation beforehand... From our conversation, these are the things I know about him so far:

1. Decent looking and slowly improving body shape
2. Humble and nice
3. Love to share stories
4. Fetish for nice pecs and arms
5. Horny everyday like me LOLZ

I can't tell much but based on his response, he seems to adore my body so that should be good enough for me to know haha xD

However, I try not to conclude anything or being too pushy on him... I don't want to make any mistakes that could spoil this friendship... It is important to keep a proper distance until the day we meet... I hope it is going to be a good first meeting for us lolz...



Let me be your guide :D

No comments:

Post a Comment