Monday, March 4, 2019

Phew...

Finally... Last Friday was a hell for me... In fact, last week was a total hell for me... I managed to pull myself through and get the job done... So glad that my brain functioning properly and able to smoothly solve all the issues... Felt like a burden was taken off me... It was fantastic I have to say...

Moving on, this week is an exciting week for me... I'm getting my S10+ this Wednesday and I am still thinking if I should take a whole day off or just half of the day... Dilemma as fuck right now... Since my Galaxy Note Edge which I bought it with my own money, this S10+ will be my 2nd phone to do so... I usually never willing spend a huge amount of money on mobiles unless I really set my eyes on it... I will cherish this very moment...

Regarding my love life, met a Thai-Chinese mix guy... Not sure how things will be going for us so I will just let it go naturally... The gym guy??? We have set a line as friend between both of us, nothing less, nothing more... Another guy I met in Leisure Mall, he seems to get it at this point... I don't hate him or dislike him but he is just not the type I would date... Being friend is fine... Finally, I still feel being closest with the "N" guy... And I still hoping to have a lovely meal with the "FM" girl :P

So far, life is still good and I'm able to pull myself together... It's going to be a good good March for me :D



BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment