Monday, March 25, 2019

Planning...

First of all, I need to plan when and how my trip to Kuching will be... Initially, I am planning for a 3D2N visit at Kuching and then fly to Sabah from Kuching for an island trip but I am unsure how much that will cost me yet... If just assume that I am travelling around Kuching only, then 5D4N will be more than enough for me... Of course, I will be travelling with him and since he is saving his money, island trip with him might not sound favourable for him... Although I can cover his accommodation, but he still need to have some cash on hand for other expenses... This is what I have to think about thoroughly before proceeding with the plan to Sabah island trip...

May would be the best month to visit... Just a month plus left for all the plannings but it should not be a problem since I have nothing urgent to do from my job right now... Can spend more time on the planning haha :D



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment