Friday, March 8, 2019

Hmmmm...

This thought suddenly crosses my mind... I mean, S10+ costs 3.7k and it is a mobile phone... But with that 3.7k, I could actually buy myself a Nintendo Switch with few games and I still have balance of 1k plus... Isn't this more worthy since I can play lots of game with my NS??? Or instead of that, I can spend 3.7k for other things such as vacation... Eventually, I did not regret at all... I really enjoy my new phone since this is my second time to indulge myself on such luxurious gadget... And the reason why I did not plan for a vacation now is because this year, I prefer to go holiday with someone rather than myself... I do not mind if I'm going to spend up to 2k as long as I am going with someone... Who will it be, I'm not sure of myself but I believe it will happen at least once... I will not hesitate to spend for a vacation this year because I do not want my 2019 to be as mundane as 2018... Life is meant to enjoy (YOLO)!!!



Always make yourself happy first, then you are only able to pass on the happiness to others :D


No comments:

Post a Comment