Saturday, March 30, 2019

Miracle???

Probably I might need to take back what I said yesterday... Let me put it accordingly:



"For some reason, although I am meeting him tonight, I got a feeling it will be some sort of hi-bye type of relationship... Is like, you meet each other for the first time, enjoy the time together and then, that's it..."

It is not a hi-bye relationship... Not at all... We planned to meet again anytime soon... Not sure about him but I really looking forward to seeing him again...


"It won't be a long lasting one which I am looking forward to.."

Things might be different from how it seems... Still not confirmed as of now since we still need more time to find out but if everything turns out great, it will definitely be a long lasting one...


"Perhaps I am not his type or the type that could satisfy him..."

Seems like I am completely his type and most importantly, I am able to give him what he wants (this is really a miracle)... I am not able to feel what he feel but based on his expression, I can see how much he enjoy it... And I can't believe this is the very first time I topped someone till they come handsfree while he rides me (and he look so gorgeous at that moment >.<)


"However, if there is a spark ignited between both of us after tonight, this is definitely a miracle to me..."

And hence, the spark might be ignited and this is another miracle coming for me...



I am still trying to keep everything subtle so that he can slowly accept me more... I do not want to rush because I know I will become pushy at some point... And when the right moment comes, I will ask him to be my partner, seal the deal and make him and me mine and his forever...


Now... Will everything turns out as what I wanted??? I really hope it does this time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment