Monday, March 11, 2019

My Lust...

As I am a constantly horny and high in libido, it does not mean I would like to fulfill my sexual pleasure every minute... I mean, when I see a hot guy that really caught my attention, yes... I will fantasize and that's when I am horny... But still, I am able to control myself perfectly such as when I am in the public, I will keep it cool completely... However, when I am in the mood of cruising, I will not hesitate or keep myself cool at all because I am ready to fulfill my lust... This will only happen when I am in the sauna or steam room with 1 or 2 people (of course, one of the guy is someone I have my eyes on already) and that's how I am assure that I will have fun for the night... People may thought I am a slut for sexual desire or something... Probably I am, BUT ONLY when I am in the mood and in the sauna or steam room... Public is a definitely no-no for me because I don't feel comfortable doing that as well...

So, to clear all the doubts, I will only indulge myself with sexual pleasures with someone once in a while but not every time... I know what are the limits when it comes to having sexual fun...



Isn't it great if I found a partner that is hot as fuck LOLZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment