Thursday, March 7, 2019

S10+!!!

FINALLY I GOT MY S10+ WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Really loving it a lot given that it has a bigger screen ratio compared to my S7 Edge and the One UI is seriously fun to use... I love every inch of the phone and so far, I am satisfied with it... Worth the price I am paying for... However, there are still a few setbacks that I notices from this phone:

1. The camera - I thought it was supposed to magnificent but when I took some pics indoor (basically it is a small room), the quality was absolutely unimpressive... Not sure if it was due to bad lighting or what but come on... I have yet to try it outdoors with bright sky but so far, I am disappointed I would say... Have to do more testing with it first...

2. The fingerprint scanner - Everything works perfect except one condition: When your finger is cold and out of blood... The ultrasonic scanner requires your body heat in order for it to detect... Well, it is a good thing given that nobody can steal your fingerprint to use it hence you must be present with your finger to unlock it... Just that sometimes, when you are too cold, blood does not circulate through your fingers and that would be an issue to unlock it...

3. Watching videos - Thought that videos will look better in 720p or 1080p (Youtube or any other things) but it was disappointing as well... Have yet to try 4k videos... Hope it never disappoints me on this...


Another thing that impresses me the most besides the phone, is the Galaxy Buds... Never have I ever used an in-ear earphone that felt ultimately comfortable in my entire life... I really have to give it a 5 out of 5 for the comfortableness... Audio quality wise, I may need to test more... Design looks great and everything else just looks great to me...



Do not know what to type liao... Too good until I am out of things to type...

No comments:

Post a Comment