Monday, April 1, 2019

GG...

I'm pretty sure I am almost 90% falling for him, without a doubt... Compared to all the other people I've met, he is the one and only that agreed to meet me without having second thought after our first meeting, which I never experience before... To me, someone that agreed to meet up with me without second thought always give me a good impression...

Right now, I have so many thoughts in my head just about him... I'm trying very hard to shrug it off every night... Right now, what I really want is going to Bangkok with him, provided that he doesn't mind me joining since he prefer to travel alone... I will be very happy and honoured if he allows me >.<

There are so much questions I would like to ask him but I am afraid that I am being too clingy... Plus, I am not sure if he is the type of guy that loves being clingy or what yet but if he loves it, I can foresee we both can be a very good couple for real... Well, what I can do right now is slowly get to know him more and open myself up to him as well so he don't feel so shy with me... I want him to ask me things so badly... I want him to know more about me so badly... I want him to feel less intimidated around me... I want him to feel the sense of comfort and safeness beside me...

Honestly speaking, the memory that I had with him last Friday night, will forever remain as a precious memory to me... There is no way I can forget it... The more I recall back about him last Friday, the more perfect he fits as my ideal partner for life... I really have to list it out the good things about him:

1. He keep his body in good shape. I am completely allured by his body from the front to his back. He has that slender waist which makes me just wanted to hug him from behind and never let go.

2. He take good care of his face. Is rare to meet a guy that make sure they have least acne. I don't mind a little but too much is just something I can't withstand. It tells me that the guy did not put any effort on taking care of skin. So glad he is not one of them.

3. That charming face. Nothing could describe how cute and lovely he looks. For some reason, he does not look extremely good (neither do I) but he exert that miracle charm which I can't get my eyes off him. Until today, I am very regretful for not looking at him longer that night. Fucking stupid of me.

4. His shyness. I notice that he keeps avoiding eye contact with me, even there are times where I stare at him for a few good seconds, he will avoid it. I am OK with it probably because he don't feel very comfortable (hopefully in a good way) but he still looks darn cute when he looks away once he notices me looking at him HAHAHA!!! Cute little fella xD



Ok... Gotta end this post... Next post will be the full story of him and me in the sauna last Friday night... Be prepared for a NSFW post HAHAHAHA!!!

What should I do next???

No comments:

Post a Comment