Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Emotionless...

Currently I am in the state of emotionless... At first I thought it was work stress but it is not even work stress... Basically, my brain goes into complete shutdown mode, not in the state to think at all... I felt like that brain is slowing down... I guess for the very first time, my brain hits the max usage of RAM or processor, like I really don't even feel like thinking at all... And the worst thing is, it happens when there is a project I need to rush... I just do not know what to do and how to deal with it right now...

There are a few factors that could causes this to me:

1. No vacation for 2018 - Yes... I did not managed to travel anywhere due to financial constraint...
2. Unsatisfactory job rewards - Increment and bonus, not as what I expected...
3. Never ending financial problem - As always...
4. Never enjoy working on this current project - Firstly it started out well but as time goes by, my determination on doing this project diminishes...
5. Most recent event - Collecting my phone next Wednesday, and getting to know that guy... Too much things happening...



While I'm typing this, my brain is still blank...

No comments:

Post a Comment