Monday, October 19, 2015

But How???

Despite the fact that I am still in my notice period, I just somehow loses my interest in doing what I am currently doing... Demotivated and the mind of wanted to leave as soon as possible seems to hit me hard right now... I am still taking my responsibility seriously, like trying to do eveything good enough before I leave but it just seems none goes well since the day I resigned... Why am I going through such difficult time??? Most of my problems tends to be super complex which I worry that I might not be able to find the solution even on my last day... This make me sounds like I am being very irresponsible... What am I supposed to do when the thing I'm supposed to do turns out to be this complex??? For a moment, I felt hopeless...



Please enlighten me...

No comments:

Post a Comment