Sunday, October 4, 2015

That Feeling...

I said that I will reveal more about my resignation story... So here it is... It was that feeling... The feeling of being important which I don't really feel much previously... The feeling of appreciation, acknowledgement of my importance and the severity of losing me from the team... Like I said I am not trying to be evil but sometimes, when a person does not feel the rewards, even in terms of encouragement or appreciation, it can be very disappointing... Not sure about other people but to me, I am a human and I definitely have emotions... If I am only being picked for doing the wrong things while the right things that I have done was not even worthy to be mentioned by them, I can easily succumb into depression... In order to fight off the depression, finding a way to solve it and change the way of my living is the only way...

Thus, the main point is, no matter who you are or what you are, always encourage or appreciate the things that a person have done for you... It is not necessary to be in money (but of course this is a lot better), but a simple gesture of appreciation will make them happier...

However, one thing for sure... I don't really like working with the bosses at GHR because I really feel that they are just abusing their power unto those people below their level... Thank God that my office does not adapt to this culture which is the thing I love about my current job... When dealing with those higher ups??? Hell fucking no...

After a long blabber, let's get back to some happy things... I have a new location to choose from when buying a house... The truth is, KL might be my less preferred area to buy a house right now because my new company is at Sunway nearby now (Subang area)... Hence, Selangor is my more preffered area to buy a house now... But the prices there are not cheap either so I might opt for subsales houses... Gotta put in quite an amount of effort to find one now...

Ok that's all for now... It's Sunday... Enjoy enjoy~~~



Preparing for my new life...

No comments:

Post a Comment