Sunday, October 4, 2015

Simple But Tough...

I am having a deployment tomorrow morning... The things that I have to do is simple but I just feel nervous regardless that I had done this numerous times... Why am I this weird???

The worst part is after tomorrow's deployment, there will be another one... Although I won't be the one supporting the deployment but it was done by me... In fact, this one makes me nervous even more... I took leave not just to stay at home for support... It gives me a vibe that any off day I am taking now will eventually ended me not enjoying the night before my off day... I do not like troubling other people as well... Plus because of that stupid shit, there are so many things I need to do for this week... Sigh... Thinking of it just makes me feel like I wanted to leave earlier... It sucks to act like a good guy during my notice period... This is just so not me...



Nevertheless, Charlotte was a quite good anime... Love the insert songs more than the theme songs... This anime gave me a hell of an emotional rollercoaster ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment